Thursday, July 8, 2010

I Have Been IN It

This week began with being tired. VERY tired. As the week has progressed, I have been tired, headachey with flu-like symptoms, and feeling of being ungrounded. Nothing to do for it but Trust and Surrender, knowing that this too shall pass. Knowing that there are levels of my consciousness that are doing their thing which effects my physical body, mind and spirit.

Let's hop on over to "perspective".

I can see this as Ok, I feel like crap and I want to get rid of it NOW! Or, I can see this as Ok, it's all good, just another level of healing that will pass if I Trust and Surrender to what IS.

So, although I did momentarily, from time to time over these past few days, go to the "crap" perspective I immediately went to Trust and Surrender. I pray each morning and gave thanks for the good stuff because I AM the good stuff. I am reminded of others who are going through the very same things but don't know what the heck is happening to them and I feel blessed - even momentarily.

If I look in my rear view mirror, I see that in years past this kind of energy would have had me in a panic wanting "IT" OUT. I am pleased with my self that I Now recognize these energies for what they are; a big letting go of energy no longer supported at my current vibration. It's just energy, I tell my self. Relax. Trust. Surrender.

Today I feel better after 3 solid days of not feeling so hot. I had many dreams and download talk during sleep time last night. Not so during previous nights this week. It's all connected in this build up and then a smooth flow comes in again.

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. It is great to watch your journey and yes the one bird who sings many songs stands out for me today when I open your blog. What a great teacher you have become for yourself and others. There is so much to learn is letting go, and you are showing me the way. fabulous work for you and your soul.

    ReplyDelete