Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Light My Fire

Yes, I know, the last post was pretty intense but what can I say? NOW things have settled down and energy/light is flowing once again. Does that mean it's over? No, I don't believe that. My experience in times such as these is that the chaos energy pushes and pushes everything to be released to the top and then (sigh) comes peace. I am reminded and I see that we really are never given more than we can handle.

Meditation and energy work this morning created huge heart opening complete with tears, my body shaking/releasing and dna helix visions.

I am finally feeling as if I can do more than just get through the day and night. This, of course, is not the time to rest on my laurels. Yes, I'll allow things to settle in and I ask that the voids created be filled with my Mighty I AM Presence.

I'm feeling transformed. I'm feeling more on the way. I am willing. I am willing. I am willing.

And, So It IS,
Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment