Saturday, January 8, 2011

4:44 a.m.

Over the past few years I've experienced deep/cellular releases; not often - maybe 3-4 times.  I am in meditation usually and my whole body will begin to shake/jerk with a 'mind' of it's own.  The first time it happened - though I allowed it - it scared me.  I've always known "This is a good thing". 

Today I was awakened by the phone ringing at 4:44.  I let it go to voice mail thinking it's a wrong number but then thought something could have happened; got up and listened to the message from my son.  He has had some issues with me for the past few years which I have not been able to resolve.  I saw he and his family in October and the energy for sucked.  I made a decision that I had done all I could do and would not allow my self to be mistreated any longer.  I disconnected my energy after much soul searching.  No more phone calls and letters to him that would not be returned and/or acknowledged.  No more sleepless nights worrying.  Done, finis, no mas. 

His phone call was tearful and heart broken asking for and wanting his Best Friend back. Understand: he is a 'tough guy' if you don't know him as I, his mother, does.  I sat with it and then returned his call.  I let him talk.  It went from I'm sorry to blaming and anger very quickly and I listened until it became truly abusive and then I hung up.  A few minutes later, he called back calmer and I listened until once again I had to hang up on him.  This happened twice more until finally he was worn out and just wanted it to stop and for us to be ok.  "I just want to 'squash' all this".  I said No, no squashing allowed in my world.  Say whatever you need to say.  I can take it and if it becomes too mean, I'll hang up and give you a minute but no squashing allowed. 

In the end, I'm sorry's, etc., all that remains is I love you.   

I sat with my heart open and my feet planted and began to shake.  The energy was primarily focused in the lower chakras and traveled down my legs and out the bottoms of my feet.  I don't know how long this lasted before the energy moved up to the heart center as if it too decided to join the party and then came deep tears.  Energy is moving like crazy and the release is happening at a deep cellular level.  The shaking; internal/external, continued throughout.  It came to me that I was the conduit for releasing the pain and misunderstanding of all the mothers and their children throughout the whole of eternity.  I know that sounds dramatic but I have no other way to say it.  When the shaking stopped, in came the light - Golden Light from above. 

Two hours later I am drained.  I AM Peace.  And I think to my Self "THIS is the work, and all that remains is I love you". 


No comments:

Post a Comment