Sunday, June 20, 2010

The "Brat"

Writing Down My Soul - Day 3
As preface, and just to let you know: This "meditation" was about 2 hours long. A lot goes on during this and I am not aware of "time". This is a perfect example of, when doing something new or different, the ego acts out. I am, by the way, interested in hearing and chatting about your experiences in this regard!

So here we go:

The ego/personality is kicking and screaming today. What a brat! I tell it to take a time-out and it does for a minute and then comes sneaking back into the room of my consciousness. I ignore it by coming back to the breath. I AM, I AM, I AM.

I watch and try not to grasp or label. Just BE. My Soul does not always speak with words - and even then, very few and profound. Colors, energy flows here and there. I watch and feel, allowing as my Self directs ''No grasping please".

I am asked to put down the journal and use the keyboard. I do and reconnect.

"Shhhsh Child. You are editing. Release and breathe. I AM here". I feel pressure in my forehead and heart.

Wow, this is a challenge. Maybe adding the blog thing to the 30 days thing wasn't such a good idea after all. (ego!) And now you've added the keyboard? Are you nuts?

Watching, watching, watching.

You're just messing up your beautiful meditations with this crap. (Guess whoo-ooo?)

"The breath. Teach that child surrender by example. Simply say me me. Recieve."

I'm carrlying a peace sign down a wide boulevard (with tall buildings on each side) filled to capacity with people also carrying signs. Their signs say "Love". It could be San Francisco, LA, New York - any big City in the world. Isn't this what we all wish for?

No comments:

Post a Comment