Monday, June 28, 2010

Perspective

Writing Down My Soul, Day 9
Body of Consciousness, Day 6

First of all, I am laughing at my self. I decided to use my journal this morning rather than the keyboard directly. It felt easier. Now, I'm trying to decipher what I wrote!

"Perspective" is the subject of Now.

"'dry spells'. There is no such thing. It is not possible. The Universe is constant movement. Within stillness is movement.

You expect fireworks. Appreciate the process of creation.
Observe. Purely observe and feel the body/heart from This perspective."

And that's all she wrote folks.

I absorb this and insights come but they are tangled.

I Google'perspective'. This is a big word with many definitions (perspectives!). I ask for clarity.

"There is validity in all opinions."

Okay, I believe that. Maybe not enough?

Okey, dokey then. I'm gonna sit with this for awhile to see how it untangles itself. Good grief, why does it have to be so confusing sometimes?

Brenda

1 comment:

  1. I am confused also, is it that the meaning of perspective here to sit back and Observe and stop asking What and WHy? Not sure so I will do just that.

    ReplyDelete