Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bread Crumbs

Writing Down My Soul, Day 10
Body of Consciousness, Day 7

I often awaken and, before coming back to complete consciousnes, I hear the end of downloads from 'night work'. I must write these down right away or they are lost the way that dreams are lost. This morning I heard

..importance of the aires of the lower bodies. And then, laser focus of the 3rd eye.

The spelling of "aires" was very clear to me. I later Googled aires.

Mostly, it is an obsolete spelling of "air". In the French 'aire' refers to rivers. (Hmmm, seems to be a connection there with recent messages.) 'Aire' also refers to a human gene that is expressed in the thymus.

So, Brenda, take your pick. What does it mean to YOU? Just like yesterday with the word 'perspective' that came to me in meditation, I believe these are seeds in my garden. They will sprout when they have matured enough to do so.

I always follow these trails left behind to see where they lead. Sometimes, they do and often they lead to something else and I follow the bread crumbs to the end of that trail. Often there is a reward. Often I am left in tangled confusion. Often, I must leave it alone and know that when I am ready, I'll be led to revelation.

I AM a seeker, you see, and ultimately, I will find.

Manana,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing in a way that others can use this technique that you talk about processing what is happening to you and many of us. It is very helpful to me to watch you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete