Saturday, June 26, 2010

Freedom

Writing Down My Soul, Day 8
Body of Consciousness, Day 5

I AM blessed. Unlike most, I no longer choose to have a regular J O B. My children are grown, independent, self-sufficient people on their own. (I like to believe I had something to do with this.) I am free to eat when hungry, sleep when tired, devote my energy and time to whomever, whatever and pretty much whenever I decide. I have learned that my "needs" are simple and are always (without exception) met. Like all things (past and present), I created all this. I AM grateful.

For the past few days, but today especially, my body feels drained. I forget what it is to sleep more than 5-6 hours a night. The heat waves are fast and intense. I know that I can ask for some relief if I am really wanting it. (Back off guys and let me get some real shuteye!) Not now. I can handle this.

Meditation was short and sweet (literally). My body is telling me to rest (Do nothing). This day I allow the full moon and lunar eclipse energies to do their work. I simply receive.

Manana,
Brenda

P.S. I've posted my Sound of Music for today too. Now, I like this Nelly Furtado tune but never totally connected to the words. This music thing really interests and entertains me.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you had a lot to do with it for your children and you still do by letting them be their own adults. Congratulations, not everyone has that experience. Many are connected to what their children are doing is a refection of their upbringing and blame themselves. How self is that. EGO I presume. Sleep like a dog, when you can. It is said that 5 hours is enough,,,,but maybe twice in a 24 hour period. Or whatever you choose,,,one of the most fabulous parts of NO J O B. Carry on my little one, carry on. You are safe.

    ReplyDelete