Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Energy Work

Writing Down My Soul, Day 11
Body of Consciousness, Day 8

I have felt a very subtle energy build up over the past several days. I'm not always sure while it happens but definitely feel it when it reaches a certain point. The energy body "holds" is the best way I can describe it. So while, I've been watching for signs of changes in the energy body after the full moon/lunar eclipse, they were not apparent to me until today. The only signal I have been receiving is that I've definitely needed my afternoon nap (and they've been more than naps; rather 2 hours sleeps).

When the energy body "holds" I don't feel energy running. This is always a clear signal that it is time to clear, balance and align the energy centers (aka chakras) with Mother Earth, Source Energy and each other. It is a beautiful process and takes as long as I want it to take because I can really get into it with lots of visualization OR I can quickly connect to Mother Earth, open the centers one by one up to Source (aligning along the way) and back down into Mother Earth. Today we took our time and my energy runs clearly as we speak. Mmmm, lovely.

Moral of the story: Pay attention to how the body feels. Do you feel the aliveness of your body? If not, clear your chakras. You can find really good videos on Google and YouTube to show you how.

Until tomorrow,
Brenda

1 comment:

  1. This is helpful what you shared. This AM when I checked in during meditation I saw a dark area where my heart is and so I realized things were not flowing and now this is confirmation. Thanks I now need to go back and meditate and clear my chakras. Barbara

    ReplyDelete